Pages

Friday 9 September 2016

The life of Usain Bolt,Tevita

Image result for usain bolt
’Usain you forgot your lunch’’ said  mum.I’m going to be late,usain bolted past everyone he went so fast that he made it right before the bell rang .Then the bell rang as he reached for his bag then usain remembered that he forgot his lunch.He was so hungry it was like he was going to starve to death ‘’hey you’’ wears your lunch, I don't have any lunch. I will  give you a bet if you can beat that guy then you can have my delicious  lunch i'll take. So then usain started at the finish line get set go usain was behind by a bit then he thought about the food. zoom he ran past his competitor yaaaaay I won here, mmmm that's nice. 

Click flash click the sounds of the cameras flashing everywhere usain was famous at the age of fifteen then felt too nervous it his real race in front of a lot of  people so he went to the changing room just panicking then someone came……... usain,mum why are you here because I thought you needed some advice.

Just believe and stop worrying try your best and i don’t care if you lose you  still made it this far so go out there and run for Jamaica ‘’OK’’ said Usain…..zoom, Usain ran as fast as a cheetah hunting for it’s prey.Then Usain thought to himself  what should my victory move….. Then Usain put his hands up like he was holding a spear.

                                                                                       BY:TEVITA
                      

4 comments:

  1. I really like the way you used descriptive words in your writing. I also really like how you put question marks and commas in your writing. I think you should read your writing before you post it on your blog.

    From Samoa,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you have used descriptive words and great thing's in your writing . I also really like how you used full stop question marks and commas . I hope to see more of your great work

    Form : Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tevita, I really like the way you used your Full Stops, Commas, and Question Marks really well hope to see more from you.

    From Faioso

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey tevita really like how you put full stops really to see more good work from you

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.